24 September 2013
By attending the Small Scale LNG and LNG as a Fuel Forum you will increase your knowledge and understanding of the latest economic, strategic and technical developments for small scale LNG infrastructure and hear the latest in LNG
Hear the latest issues including:
- Opportunities for LNG as a fuel uptake globally: how can new markets take on new technology, business strategies and commercial opportunities
- Pricing comparison: LNG, diesel marine oil and heavy fuel oil, what will pricing be?
- Supplier’s perspective: Who will provide LNG as a marine fuel and at what price?
- Vessel design and construction challenges: Storage, sloshing, Boil off gas and risk mitigation
- The importance of Gas Quality for imports for Europe’s gas market
- Zeebrugge case study: Update on project expansion and second jetty construction
- Ship-owner’s perspective: is LNG the option of choice for ensuring emission targets are reached?
- GATE Terminal: Requirements for LNG infrastructure for the small scale LNG supply chain through import, storage and distribution
- Managing risks and regulations throughout the small scale LNG value chain and keeping abreast of regulations, engineering, safety and environmental issues
- Reaching the 2015 regulations and restrictions from IMO’s Marpol Annex VI: cappings Sox and NOx emissions
- Options for Break bulk LNG facilities in Europe to support the growth of LNG as a marine fuel
- Grain LNG Terminal: From Large scale imports to small scale new road tanker loading opportunities
- Blue Corridors in Europe: strategic growth of LNG fuelled vehicles on Europe’s roads
- Spanish Case study: LNG as a fuel for trucking & developing Europe’s LNG filling stations and infrastructure
Take a look at the Small Scale LNG and LNG as a Fuel Forum agenda for more details.