What can you expect from LNGgc 2015?
View the LNG Global Congress 2015 agenda.
LNGgc 2015 will give delegates the opportunity to Meet, share Knowledge and Network
60+ inspiring industry speakers look at the issues that really matter: LNG Global Congress 2015 will once again host top international LNG experts and guest speakers from across the industry and from around the world...
Some of the speakers confirmed from the 2015 faculty include oil and gas energy majors, industry analysts and academics, leading European import terminals, LNG buyers and key suppliers
10+ fresh networking opportunities to meet key decision makers in the LNG industry: LNGgc prides itself in offering the best networking opportunity for the industry to meet key decision makers.
Some new refreshing formats this year will include
- One-To-One Meeting with the LNGgc App
- Networking drinks reception
- Network development lunch
- Champagne roundtables
80+ presentations, panel debates and round tables covering every aspect of LNG: key issues impacting the industry on the agenda will include
LNG trading, supply and demand
• outlook for new LNG supplies for Europe from the Atlantic, Australia, Middle East and Africa
• focus on new growth markets of the Baltics and the Mediterranean
• impact of low oil prices on LNG supply and demand
• demand centres of Asia- prospects on future demand forecasts and volumes to Asia
• LNG Spot market: Scope of the LNG spot market growth vs long term contracts in today’s LNG economics
• regulatory view on the LNG strategy for Europe
Small to mid-scale LNG, terminal infrastructure developments and LNG shipping
• outlook on the changing face of Europe’s import terminals and innovation in infrastructure for break bulk, storage and capacity
• LNG as a fuel: implementation of the Alternative Fuels Directive in the EU
• LNG bunkering and vessel design: innovation in tank location, shape and size for LNG vessels, bunkering technologies and opportunities for LNG as a fuel
• FLNG and FSRUs: the increasing importance of the floating technologies to enter new markets
• FEED and EPC services for LNG projects: showcasing engineering, procurement and construction expertise
• Key developments in LNG shipping
2 parallel streams: flexible stream options will give attendees the chance to participate in the most important topics close to their business
A focused streamed agenda will allow you to take advantage of the session most relevant to your business, meaning that you can meet and network with the most relevant people in a personalised conference experience.
150+ of the most influential names: meet over 200 industry members from across the LNG community at the LNGgc 2015 conference...
Set up business deals by saving time and money ensuring you meet the world's leading LNG professionals. Delegates will have the chance to meet with industry leaders from across the LNG industry all gathered together under one roof to meet, share & network with members from upstream, midstream and downstream.
4 packed days of new thinking & research: the 2015 Congress will inspire and inform you to share insights into...
the new developments, operational and commercial strategies for LNG in the current oil economics impacting the industry
Big regional focus on LNG supply and demand in Africa, USA and the Baltic: focus on country and regional case studies to examine what the key issues and challenges are for LNG and their global impact
These focused studies looked in detail at the challenges and opportunities in each area to allow delegates to maximise their understandings about particular regions.